Thursday, April 22, 2010

Week 8 Reflection

As an educator, I am always looking for new and exciting ways to capture my students’ attention as we study United States history. Since I teach middle school, the majority of my students are quite familiar with social networking sites and video games. After taking this class, I am excited to try and incorporate these emerging technologies in my classroom. I am going to continue searching for reliable and effective digital games or MUVEs that I could use in my classroom.

Since I have served on several committees at my school over the years, I would feel very comfortable presenting my ideas in front of the staff. I think it would also be beneficial to have a student panel present their thoughts and ideas as well. Sometimes students make the best presenters when you are trying to convince educators to make a change!

No comments:

Post a Comment